Your Privacy Rights:
- RAJSHAHI HEALTHCARE ACTS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE CAN-SPAM ACT, THE CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT, THE CALIFORNIA “SHINE THE LIGHT” LAW, AND THE DIRECT MARKETING ASSOCIATION (DMA) PRIVACY PROMISE.
- We do NOT collect information about your general browsing behavior on the net.
- We do NOT know any of your internet search queries except for those that land you on our domains.
- We will NEVER spam you, and our third-party affiliate marketers are strictly forbidden to spam. By “spam,” we mean the sending of bulk, unsolicited e-mail. If you receive spam containing an ad for one of our products, contact us at once. We will terminate the affiliate from our marketing program immediately.
- We are informed when someone clicks on ads on other sites, but the only information we have is the number of ad views. We do NOT know the identity of the site on which the ad was clicked, unless it is the immediate page before you land on our site.
- Besides our own website pages, the only page we will ever know you visited is the specific page from which you arrive (if applicable).
- We do NOT have discretionary access to your credit card information. Your credit card information is in a locked system, held by a certified Level 1, PCI-compliant third-party processor, for strict data security. If you make multiple purchases, their locked system will conduct the transactions. We do NOT have access to any part of the stored information, and we do NOT see the credit card numbers. There are strict obligations that govern credit card merchants’ handling of personal data, and we cannot be held responsible for actions by this third party. We accept no liability for loss and/or damage that you may suffer as a result of this third party’s acts and/or omissions. We advise you to print and retain a copy of each card transaction for future reference.
- Your order is shipped discreetly in a plain package with a shipping label that does NOT identify the contents.
- The purchasing, processing, and shipping of any product on the internet requires the buyer to provide certain data such as a name, shipping address, email address, and often a phone or fax number (we’ll call that “Provided Information”). Such data are gathered via the website order page, mail or fax forms, or telephone order, and this information may be stored by RAJSHAHI HEALTHCARE.
- The Provided Information is transmitted from your web browser to our order processing system using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). With this communication protocol, all Provided Information is encrypted prior to transmission over the Internet, and NOT sent as readable text. There is an inherent risk that any communication, whether by e-mail, fax, telephone, or post, however, can be intercepted by third-parties, and we cannot accept liability for that.
- Follow-up communications from RAJSHAHI HEALTHCARE will ordinarily be limited to an order confirmation by e-mail, customer service replies to questions you pose, newsletter mailings (from which you may naturally and easily opt-out at any time), occasional promotional offers (from which you may also naturally and easily opt-out at any time), the reset of your password if you so request, and perhaps a customer satisfaction survey. If you would like to opt out of receiving newsletters and/or promotional mailings, not only can you unsubscribe at any time, but also can already opt out by mailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless you opt out here or unsubscribe later, you shall be deemed to have given affirmative consent to receive such.
- The Provided Information may be shared with select third-parties, who may notify you about products or services that they believe to be appropriate for you. If you wish to opt-out, you are welcome to use the contact information listed below to tell us.
- When non-personal information about you runs through servers and other mechanical devices to effectuate your transaction, we do NOT use it for any purpose other than completing the transaction and, potentially, for placing cookies so that ads might appear when you visit sites relevant to RAJSHAHI HEALTHCARE products. We do NOT know the sites you are visiting when ads appear. (You can block cookies by changing settings on your computer.)
- Just as with any other company, Provided Information might have to be disclosed to a court of competent jurisdiction or a law enforcement agency if validly demanded, or may have to be disclosed in the course of a lawsuit, or supplied to a doctor or medical authority for your protection in the event of a health risk.
- Just as with any other company, our shipper will have access to that limited portion of your Provided Information necessary for sending you the product. The shipper is bound by a confidentiality agreement with us, and subject to applicable confidentiality statutes.
How can I update my information?
If your Provided Information changes, you may update or amend it by contacting us through the means provided below.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.xtlplus.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at:
Town Area, Delhi Road,
Joya, Distt – Amroha 244222
Uttar Pradesh, India
Tel – 0091 9760068086